Ophthalmology’s cornerstone text enhanced by a vibrant new full-color presentation
For more than five decades, General Ophthalmology has offered authoritative, state-of-the-art coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of all major ophthalmic diseases, as well as neurological and systemic diseases causing visual disturbances. The Nineteenth Edition builds on this tradition of excellence by offering a new full-color presentation, an increased number of color photos, and cutting-edge content additions and updates – to deliver all-inclusive coverage that encompasses pathophysiology, basic science, and the latest clinical perspectives.
• Surgical considerations added to eye diseases with a surgical treatment option
• Comprehensive chapter on the ophthalmologic exam
• Acclaimed coverage of the full breadth of ophthalmic disease
• A glossary of terms relating to the eye
• Contributions from more than thirty international experts
• Extensive updates and revisions throughout to reflect the latest findings and advances