Be prepared for your courses and board exams with BRS Cell Biology and Histology ! Acclaimed for its easy-to-read, easy-to-scan outline format, this edition saves time and boosts test-taking confidence. This concise volume distills cell biology and histology facts and concepts commonly covered on course and board exams in a portable, quick-reference format ideal for in-class learning or on-the-go review. Dynamic micrographs, illustrations, full-color tables, and more than 320 board-style multiple-choice review questions with answers reinforce understanding and ensure readiness for exams and the challenges of today’s fast-paced clinical practice.
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical perspectives and practices related to cell biology and histology
- The proven Board Review Series quick-scan outline format helps students make the most of their study time
- Updated high-yield Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of cell biology and histology concepts
- Updated board-style review questions with answers ensure confidence on exams
- Full-color tables and high-quality illustrations—including 20 new photomicrographs—clarify concepts and clinical details
- Accompanying interactive question bank of questions from the chapter and comprehensive exams ready students for the testing experience
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more